Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 28, 2017

The end of the WIPs is near. I have pulled all of them out of my cabinets. I know there are a few more here and there, but I've basically found them all. It's much better than I feared. I was sure that my WIPs would number into triple digits. I'm sure it has helped that I've been stitching mainly from my stash for the last few years. Today marks the 59th project. I did start two projects during this time so there were only 57 existing WIPs. Only. Kind of a funny word choice.

Today's project is another one I love. It's from one of my all time favorite designers. I love the use of color and stitch selection. It makes this a truly fun Sampler to work on. I should be able to work in a band or two every couple of months. In the next week or two I'll have a final WIP count. Then I can come up with a plan to see some of them finished. So here's today's choice:

O Beautiful 
Shepherd's Bush Printworks
96 x 285
32ct French Vanilla German linen
Kitted flosses


So for today, happy stitching everyone!

Laura:)



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice and haven't you finished at least 2 WIPs as well? (I'm a little behind in blogging)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiff! I've actually finished 3 so far and am nearly finished with a fourth. I do genuinely believe my blogging has led to productivity with my stitching. It's nice to see my WIPs getting some attention.

      Delete