Friday, February 17, 2017

February 17, 2017

Hi all! It's nearly dinner time so I'm just going to cut to the chase. My project today is gorgeous. I love it. It's fabulous!! AND, I got to work with the fabulous Carrie of Carrie's Threads to choose the perfect silk floss for this one. It's a limited edition color and I think it works perfectly with the nice green linen. So, without further ado, here are the details.

Green on Green
Rosewood Manor
300 x 158
Mystery green linen
Limited edition silk floss from Carrie's Threads


Love, love, love this one. It will definitely get stitched!

Laura :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! I get a Hobbit/LOTR feel for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. I understand what you're saying. It has such an old world mystical feel to it.

      Delete