Saturday, February 25, 2017

February 25, 2017

It's the weekend! I worked for a little while today at the second job then came home and took a nap. I'm still feeling pretty weak. I have orientation and training tomorrow. It's an all day event so I'll definitely need my strength. It should be fun seeing everyone again. The start of the season is always exciting, full of energy. I need to capture the feeling and remember it in the heat and stress of the summer. 

I've found another Fall project. It's one of the Loose Feathers series from Blackbird Designs. I really enjoyed their club projects. It made a fun surprise every time a new one came in the mail. I've decided to stitch this one without the verse. The verse is one I like, I just decided I didn't need any words on this project. I have stitched more than half of the project. Once again, I JUST NEED TO FINISH IT!! I think I'll have to have a Fall stitching weekend. I should just pull a bunch of these projects and cycle through them so I make a little progress on each one. 

I've been stitching steadily on Ship of Life. I'm hoping to have a finish on it soon. I love how the water turned out. I've finished the lighthouse and am ready to start the ship. Then I'll have the compass rose and stars & moon. Not too much more to go. 

Moonlit Garden
Blackbird Designs
118w x 85h
linen from R & R Reproductions
WDW floss as charted


Love the checkerboard house. I've not finished filling it in and I need to finish filling in the pumpkin and moon. I'm not quite sure why I've started multiple sections without finishing any of them. Even the star border has a few more to go. Silly me!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment