Friday, February 24, 2017

February 24, 2017

Happy Friday! I'm home today ~ not feeling well, again. I'm so ready to be through feeling yucky off and on. I have a full, busy weekend so I don't have time for this. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. 

I've found another great Fall project. This one is a little more primitive than what I normally choose. I just love the crazy grin on the cat and the fun, fat pumpkins. I bought this in 2012 when it came out and started it right away but set it aside when I didn't finish it in time for Fall display. I wanted to move on to Christmas projects, so it got set aside.  I have such a huge stash of Fall/Halloween projects that I didn't get back to this. I don't think it would take a long time to finish it if I just sat down and worked on it!! Are you all tired of hearing this yet? LOL So, here it is:

Jumping Cat
Dames of the Needle/Finger Work
119w x 117h
28ct Solo Cashel linen from Silkweaver Fabrics
miscellaneous floss from stash


Aren't all the expressions great? I may need to have another stitching marathon weekend soon!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment