Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017

Another late post. I have a great reason, though! I've been working on multiple projects all weekend. I worked on 5 for about an hour each. Then, I got to project 6 and just didn't want to stop until I achieved a mini goal. I finally did that tonight a little after 10. Here's my update on Ship Of Life:



I love how the colors play in the water. And the little whale on the left is pretty sweet, too!

So, tonight's project is another Fall/Halloween project. It's odd and quirky. Just what I like! It's on dark fabric and it's small count so it has been slow going but I do pull it out from time to time and work on it a little bit at a time. 

Ichabod Seabury Needful Things
The Primitive Needle
36 ct Swamp linen from Picture This Plus
Floss as charted


I'll have to go back and add in the black floss around the lettering. I've almost finished the lettering. Probably one or two more stitching sessions and I could be finished with it. 

I'm really on a stitching high tonight. It's always great to make progress. 

Have a great week!
Laura :)


3 comments:

  1. Excellent progress on the sea and that whale tail is awesome! Plus very fun Halloween design and neat fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiff! I got a little obsessed and just had to finish the water while I was on a roll. The tombstone is a weird, quirky project that's just fun to work on.

      Delete