Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day! I've had a lovely day. The kiddos at school were fun and bouncing off the walls! It was expected so no problem. Then, Jeff and I went to our nutrition class. There's always so much good information given at the classes. Now, Jeff is fixing dinner and then I'll probably stitch. 

Today's project is one I really love. I chose it for today to fit the theme of the day. I've had the pattern for a long time. My family adopted the orphan fabric for me. Isn't she lovely? I decided she was just perfect for this project. Interestingly enough, the stitch count is incorrect on the pattern. It was listed as 190w x 70h and it's actually 192w x 46h. Thankfully it looked a little odd to me so I counted it before starting. I've substituted Vikki Clayton's Hand Dyed Fibers for the solid silk flosses but have the other flosses as charted. So, here it is!

The Language of Love
The Drawn Thread
192w x 46h
28ct Lauren Cashel from Picture This Plus
HDF substitutes/other flosses as charted


Have a heart. Stitch and relax!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment