Thursday, February 23, 2017

February 23, 2017

Happy Thursday! It has been a pretty good week. I'm looking forward to a quick work day Friday so I can enjoy the parts of the weekend that I'm not working. I have to work at the second job both Saturday and Sunday this week.  No rest for the wicked and all that. 

Today's project is another Halloween project. It is all stitched in one floss color on a pretty fabric. I don't do a lot of single color projects. I'm just not drawn to them. I need to finish this project because I've already been planning the finishing. I'll have to collect supplies and be ready to finish it as soon as the stitching is completed. 

Hallowe'en Jack Sewing Roll
Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
266 x 96
35 ct Tin Roof linen from R & R Reproductions
Onyx floss from Weeks Dye Works


I already have all that border done. Just loads of lettering to go!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment