Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26, 2017

I've come to the end of the Fall WIP projects. It's a little surprising to me that there aren't a few more. Maybe there are some projects hiding somewhere I just haven't gotten to yet. I may stumble upon them later. For now I've moved into a couple of Easter projects. They're both egg samplers. Today's is a bit of a break from my usual. It's on 10 ct Tula. It's an 'easy on the eyes' project. One I could work on when I'm a little tired but still want to stitch. So far I've only stitched a little bit but it's so pretty. I like the elements that will make up this fun project. It would be fun to make this and then finish it into an egg-shaped pillow. So, maybe I'll work on it sooner rather than later. It's calling loudly right now. I'd like to finish Ship of Life before I move on to something else. My only worry is that I'll get tired of working on it and stop stitching all together. Maybe I'll work on SOL for an hour or so and then move on to today's project. 

Uber Egg
Bent Creek 
10ct Tula from Picture This Plus
DMC #5 Perle Cottons substituted


Watch for more updates!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment