Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15, 2017

It's a beautiful afternoon here in Missouri. Today is my 10th anniversary with the school district. It's amazing how much things have changed in that time. It made me a little nostalgic. Today's project also invokes nostalgia. I got this chart at a stitch group and it was kitted up by the leader. It's a free pattern and she chose it because she was celebrating a milestone being cancer free. It was such a wonderful, happy time for her. Unfortunately, she did not stay cancer free and left us all too soon. 

This is really just a small project. If I tried, I could probably finish it up tonight. It's probably still hanging around because it's on evenweave. You do all know how much I dislike evenweave, right? UGH! Anyway, I think it will be my evening project for the next few nights until I finish it. 

Celebrate Life
4 My Boys
51h x 49w
mystery evenweave
floss as charted
in honor of Marva Owen
and others lost along the way


Since it's a free chart, I've posted the whole thing. Feel free to stitch this in honor of someone you care about. 

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment