Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 28, 2017


Chick Love
Trail Creek Farm

You Are Simply To Dye For is the first project where I used Silk 'N Colors silk floss. I was going to substitute something else for it but my daughter, Katie, insisted on the silk floss. I just couldn't justify the expense. I was working on converting it to cotton overdyed floss when Katie announced she would buy the silks. No matter how I tried to convince her, she just kept insisting. So, she bought me the silks and I stitched it. Such a cute, cute project! 

I've kept this pattern around so that I could stitch the two smaller projects, Chick Love and Love Ya Chick. They're such fun little designs. They should be added at some point to my smalls stitching. The smaller one could go in my printer's tray and the larger one could be made into a fun pillow for seasonal display. See, I've got a plan already!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment