Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017


Autumn Quakers
Rosewood Manor
170 x 270
Valdani Flosses

Happy Monday! I started my day with a bloody nose that lasted for about 15 - 20 minutes. It was crazy! The dry air just has my nasal passages totally messed up. I'm congested, I can't breathe. Today's nosebleed was the first of this magnitude. I hope it will be the last. 

I grabbed a bag full of projects to blog about. It happened to be full of Fall themed projects so be prepared! Today's project is so gorgeous! I love the Valdani floss that goes with it. I have to decide on fabric before I go any further. Thankfully it will only take a fat quarter to work. 

I was shopping at CC & Company in Blue Springs, MO with my sister. I had spent enough to fill my punch card on a previous visit so I had some free cash to spend on a project. I bought a birthday and Christmas present for Nancy and then decided I could choose one for myself. I looked at all four seasons. I think one of them didn't have the floss with it and I really wanted the whole thing so it got nixed. Then, looking between the others, I decided I would go with the one I liked the best. Since Fall projects always spark my interest, my choice was obvious. Now it's just waiting for me to make room for it in my rotation. 

Do you have project types that just keep popping up in your stash? What do you like about them?

Hope you have a great week!

Laura :)

4 comments:

  1. This one, with the Valdani threads, is on my very short wishlist. The colors of a project are what push me to want to stitch it, and this is certainly no exception. Hope to stitch it one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color is important to me, too, Pat. I will change colors if I like a design well enough. Is this in your stash yet?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiff! It has so much that I like about it.

      Delete