Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 23, 2017


Spring Two
ewe & eye & friends


Another cutie from eef. I don't think this was one of the Black Sheep club. It's just one I liked. The surprise is that it's the chick, not the bunny that made me buy this one. It's just so silly and goofy!! Still inside it's egg, too shy to come out? These will be fun to stitch. I definitely feel a smalls month coming up. Maybe April will be the time since then all these cute designs will be appropriate for the season. I have about a week to gather supplies and projects and see what I can get finished. 

I also need to have a month where I focus on finishing. I have several projects just waiting to be pinned and mounted into frames. Others have fabric and stuffing and are waiting to be made into pillows. I would guess I could finish 10 or more projects in a month's time if I focused on finishing. Then I'd have more lovelies to add to the decor!! Finishing is always something I struggle with. I love to stitch but just don't follow through on the finishing. Maybe June would be a good month to do the finishing since I'll have a little more free time available. 

Tomorrow I'm off to Wichita to have some stitching time with friends. Nancy and I are going to stay with a friend. She has invited other stitchers over for a fun get together time. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll make some good progress on my projects. 

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment