Friday, March 24, 2017

March 24, 2017


Good Eggs
The Trilogy
108w x 45h
32ct Natural Belfast linen
GAST & WDW floss
chick button

Love, love, love these eggs! They're so pretty. Great colors, cool vines, a sweet little chick. This will be a pure pleasure to stitch. I bought this kit at Heart's Desire in Wichita after looking at it for such a long time. That seems to happen with a lot of things I buy. I look for a long time until I just can't stand it any longer then I give in and buy the chart. I figure that if I still like a project after visiting it for a few months' time, it must truly be meant to be part of my stash. 

I'm realizing the number of charts I have in my stash. I've not even scratched the surface yet. It definitely makes me think I should slow down. There are just so many great charts out there that it's hard to decide when enough is enough! At this point, I don't think I'll ever be able to stitch everything I have. It's definitely not the point since I consider my charts part of my collection hobby as well as my stitching hobby. Thank goodness for a husband who understands! LOL 

Have a great weekend!

Laura :)


No comments:

Post a Comment