Thursday, January 26, 2017

January 26, 2017

Today's project is another gift. It was given to me by Judie in a round robin group. She even included silks to stitch it and a pair of lovely scissors. Our small group was very active for a long time. It was so nice to work with a group I could trust implicitly. I got to work on a lot of projects I would never have seen otherwise. The demise is mainly my fault. My mother died and I kind of fell off the radar. They tried to reach out but I was just in such a state that I didn't accept the support they were offering. Not one of my finest moments and one with such a regrettable outcome. 

So, I think the reason I haven't completed this small gem is guilt. I feel badly about breaking up our group. I didn't have anyone's project so at least I have that small mercy. Maybe I just need to stitch this and reflect on all the good times I had with the group. I've got a great start on the project so it won't take much to finish it. 

Amethyst Collection Needlebook and Scissors Fob
Cherished Stitches
scrap of overdyed linen
silk flosses


Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment