Saturday, January 14, 2017

January 14, 2017

Good morning! I had a good night's sleep and am happy to begin my 3-day weekend. I have plans to stitch this weekend after my online chat Saturday morning. I'm hoping for lots of progress. 

I really like Little House Needleworks. They have such sweet patterns. Also, I'm a sucker for a good rabbit in a design. Not those cutesy rabbits with comical faces, I like a more primitive or realistic look to them. The design today fits the bill. I really like the verse on this one as well. I don't think I had any real issues with this project, just too many other things calling my name. I'm finding that a lot of my WIPs are things I still truly love! 

I need to figure out how I want to work a rotation of all these goodies. Maybe I'll try to work on everything I pull in one month. Or, if that seems too overwhelming, maybe I could break it down to half month segments. Today is the 14th so I could pull one more project for tomorrow and then just work on those 15 projects for the rest of the month. It would be interesting to see how much progress I could make during the rest of the month. 

So here's today's project:


Morning Berries
Little House Needleworks
53 x 204
28 ct Arbor linen from Picture This Plus
overdyed flosses from my stash



So, here's to a great stitchy weekend and staying out of the freezing rain!!

Laura :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on realistic vs. cutesy rabbits. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have several really nice rabbit patterns and I've enjoyed stitching several of them.

      Delete