Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 5, 2017


Folk Art Spring Angel 
Fanci That
85 x 160

Okay, so this is not my usual pattern. BUT, for whatever reason, I like these quirky angels! I think I have a couple of these in my stash. This one would be so fun for Spring. It's in pretty GAST floss colors that I like. It has a birdhouse. The wording at the bottom says, "Birds, flowers, renew". How sweet is that? It's exactly the reason that Spring is my favorite season. So, will I really stitch this? What will I do with it when it's stitched? I'm not sure. For now, it needs to sit in my stash and wait to see if it makes its way to my WIP pile. 

Do you have any projects like this in your stash? You think you might like to stitch them someday? 

Have a great stitchy day!
Laura :)


No comments:

Post a Comment