Monday, April 24, 2017

April 23, 2017

Today was a great day. I went to my sister's house for a stitching day. A couple of our friends came to stitch also. We all brought snacks and just had a great time visiting and stitching. I did figure out afterwards that I had messed up on my stitching and I'm going to have to frog. UGH! I spent a lot of my time planning and prepping for a new start. I'll have to look back to see if I've blogged it yet or not and then share more about it. 




Peacock Pinkeep
Blackbird Designs

This chart has been in my stash since 2009. I was a part of the Loose Feathers group and received each chart as it was released. That has it's pluses and minuses. I'm not sure that I will ever stitch this chart as is. It's just not my style. There is a sweet little needlebook included as an extra project. Maybe I could find another way to use the design on the cover. The alphabet is really pretty and could make a nice long skinny sampler or ruler all on its own. 

How was your weekend?

Laura :)


No comments:

Post a Comment