Thursday, April 20, 2017

April 19, 2017


Olga
Plum Street Samplers
101 x 104

Happy Anniversary to me! Jeff and I have been married for 31 years. I am lucky to be married to someone I still laugh with and share all my hopes and dreams. 

Plum Street Samplers has been among my favorite designers. I enjoy the whimsical silliness of her patterns. Olga won my heart as soon as I saw her. She has a great expression. I originally planned to stitch her on Relic linen from PTP, but I've since decided it's a little too dark for the project. I'll have to look in my stash for something else. I've wanted to add this to my WIPs for quite some time but haven't done it. There has to be a better way for me to prioritize my stitching, but I haven't discovered it yet! I'm sure I'll get to this one. I'm just not sure when it will be. 

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment