Friday, March 3, 2017

March 3, 2017

Happy Friday everyone! We've made it to the end of another workweek. This week has been fun and inspirational. The kids at school were all so excited about reading. I think we need more fun events to help them focus and learn.

I've found another beautiful project. This one was a RAK. It's an Irish pattern from The Sweetheart Tree. I love the look of it but I struggle with ST projects. What makes them beautiful is also what makes me crazy. All of the fussy bits that have to be carefully counted. Those vines really do make the patterns gorgeous. I just have a hard time finishing them. It doesn't mean I won't finish it. It will just take loads of patience and several short stitching sessions.

Irish Blessing Sampler 
The Sweetheart Tree
52 x 156
28 ct Permin Lambswool linen
Floss and beads as charted 


Here's to a great weekend!!

Laura :)


No comments:

Post a Comment