Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 26, 2017


Bunny Love
Trail Creek Farm
1412 x 47h

Well, it's the last day of my Spring Break. I've had a pretty relaxing day. I slept late and stitched a lot. I've made some good progress on my Hope of Spring. It has been a great week. I would, of course, like more time off. I feel like I just started to really relax and now it's over. Oh well, only 9 weeks of school left. 

Bunny Love. Too cute! Not my usual bunny pattern but I still like this one. One day I will stitch this and have so much fun doing it! It won't be soon. There are several others I like more than this pattern but I will keep it still for a while longer. 

I've been trying to decide what smalls I want to pull to start the month of April. I need to get them pulled and kitted so they'll be all ready. I have so many great choices. Maybe I'll see what's already kitted and go from there. Of course, I think I'll have to sneak in at least a couple of the cute little bunny charts I've found!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment