Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1, 2017

I've always admired Tracy Horner of Ink Circles. She's such a creative, talented artist. I've enjoyed seeing her artwork transform into cross stitch. I really like today's project. There were just a few things that went wrong when I started it. I chose a beautiful fabric color. Unfortunately, I don't like the fabric. It's Meran. I'd never used it before but thought I could stand to work with anything long enough to finish a small project. I just can't use it! I know someone else will love the fabric, it just won't be me. So, I set it aside and avoided it at every turn. Even while I was pulling projects to blog, I set it aside. I just didn't want to deal with the mess I made.

I still want to stitch this into a small pincushion, maybe even biscornu style. A restart will be necessary. I'll be diving into my fabric stash to choose something new. More to come on this project.

Ink Spot #7:
Four in the Bush
Ink Circles 
69 x 69
Fabric and floss TBD


Coming soon!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment