Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21, 2017

I'm still posting WIPs! That's 52 projects I already had started. Well, okay, I started 2 so it's really 50 projects already started and still counting. The good news is, I'm getting close to the end of my stash so my number of WIPs is probably not as high as I had imagined it was. We'll see when I get through all of this. 

So, I'm still in Fall projects. Today's project is one I can't remember why I put down. It's a subject matter I like. It has interesting stitches. I like the fabric. It's all overdyed flosses. For some reason I had put away all the floss. Of course, when I opened the project, I had put away all the floss or pulled it for some other project. So, I just spent a few minutes and tried to find the floss and could only come up with 4 out of 10. ::sigh:: They'll turn up or I'll buy more. Did I mention I stopped stitching in the middle of a pumpkin so there's a good chance I won't match the floss I started with? This WILL be finished this year. I like it that much that I'll guarantee it's completion this year. 

Perfect Pumpkin
Heart in Hand Needleart
154w x 63h
32ct Abecedarian linen from R & R Reproductions
overdyed floss as charted


Cute, right? I've got to get back to this!!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment