Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

Monday, Monday. The start of a new week. I'm working on a different project at work in the morning and I'll have to choose something to work on here at home as well. Yesterday I pulled 8 Seasonal/Holiday projects and worked for an hour on each one. I made a little progress on all of them except the one I've decided not to stitch. It was really enjoyable to put in some stitches on these projects. I'm feeling pretty good about the projects. I'm definitely feeling like I'll get back to each of them and finish them eventually. 

Today's project is from one of the Heartland Stitchers retreat weekends. It's from 2005 when The Workbasket was the designer for camp. I like the idea of the pattern but I didn't get very far and haven't ever gone back to it. Hopefully it will find it's way back into the active pile. 

Heartland Tribute
The Workbasket
165h x 129w
32 ct Examplar linen from Lakeside Linens
GAST floss


Here's to a great week!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment