Sunday, May 7, 2017

May 7, 2017


Eagles' Wings
La~D~Da
99 x 161

Lori always seems to create really great charts. This has long been a favorite song for me. The only thing I don't really like about the chart is the colors. They feel drab to me. There are *8* different colors and I still don't feel that it's colorful. Not that everything has to be bright and colorful, I just feel this is too far the other way. This might be another pattern that would be pretty on a checked piece of fabric. I think it would have to be faded to keep a soft feel. 

We're working a little on the table for my craft room today. I'm hoping that it will be ready soon for me to move my sewing machine onto it. I've been thinking about starting a craft business from home and I definitely need my sewing machine to get things going. Think good thoughts for me!

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment