Friday, May 12, 2017

May 12, 2017


Tuscan Sunrise
Just Nan
78 x 38

I really liked this pattern pack when it came out. I looked at it over and over when I visited the LNS. It just didn't make it home with me. Then, I was fortunate enough to find it years later. Now it has been sitting in my stash for a couple more years. It's another matter of getting it into the WIP pile and getting it stitched! This seems to be a constant refrain with me. I'm happy to be taking steps to move things along. I feel I've made good progress in finishing projects this year. Hopefully the trend will continue!

Laura :)



2 comments:

  1. Very cool project and I can see why you couldn't leave it there. Going through your stash is a great idea to see if you can move some things to finish and make room for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! I have been highly motivated this year since starting blogging.

      Delete