Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays - Top 5 Books On Your Must Read List

Oh my goodness! What a challenging topic from Kate of http://suddenlykateshow.blogspot.com/ . I have so many things I want to read I just don't quite know where to start. I think I'll just list what's calling to me most right now. Of course, that means my list has 10 books on it. It's a mishmash of genres. I read what calls to me. 

1.Having totally loved the Jane Austen books, I am intrigued where this diary series will go.  Mr. Darcy's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes, #1)

2. Truly one of my favorite authors. I've really enjoyed everything I've read by her so far. She makes me laugh, cry, be so angry and scared I can hardly stand it! I'm sure this book will another favorite. 23346716

3. A mystery novel. Mysteries are one of my favorite genres. This will be an interesting read, I'm sure21936857

4. I enjoyed the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr so I'm looking forward to reading this book.  25816519

5. This sounds like a book I'll need tissue boxes nearby every time I'm reading.
18774964

6, Okay, so I'll admit that a lot of my reading is influenced by my daughter. This is a book that was on her to-read list and after reading the description got added to mine as well.
 23437156

7. I read Stardust by Neil Gaiman long before the movie came out. I've read other Gaiman books and found them interesting as well.
 2213661

8. Another Katie-influenced pick.
23203106

9. Okay, so this just sounds like a fun, sassy read. Can't wait!
 17729315

10. I've read most of the books in this series. I'd like to read them all again and finish the entire series.1934

So, that's it! 10 books from the list of hundreds on my Goodreads account. If you're on Goodreads, link up with me there!

Laura :)

3 comments:

  1. I like a writer who makes me laugh and i will definitely check out the Dorothy Koomson book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, I started with My Best Friend's Girl. It was a wonderful read.

      Delete
  2. Great list. I loved the Graveyard Book and really enjoy the audio book live cast as well, narrated by Derek Jacobi, excellent story.

    ReplyDelete